Replacement of some TILO S10 and S40 connections between Albate-Camerlata and Chiasso during the night from Saturday to Sunday 26./27. May 2018From 22.00 to 05.00.
In the night Saturday / Sunday 26./27. May 22, 2018 from 22.00 to 5:00, some S10 and S40 connections between Albate-Camerlata and Chiasso will be canceled and replaced by buses. The reason for these measures is construction work south of Chiasso.
The following northbound connections are cancelled between Albate-Camerlata and Chiasso and are replaced by buses between Como and Chiasso. Travelers from Albate-Camerlata use the S11 connections to Como S. Giovanni and continue with the replacement bus to Chiasso:
- S40 from Albate-Camerlata departure 22.07
- S10 from Albate-Camerlata departure 22.37
- S40 from Albate-Camerlata departure 23.07
(for passengers headed to Stabio / Varese, the train in Chiasso awaits the replacement bus)
- S10 from Albate-Camerlata exit 23.37
- S10 from Albate-Camerlata exit 00.07
(For passengers in the direction of Lugano / Bellinzona the train in Chiasso is waiting for the replacement bus)
The following southbound connections are cancelled between Chiasso and Albate-Camerlata and are replaced by buses:
- S10 from Chiasso departure 22.13
- S40 from Chiasso departure 22.43
- S10 from Chiasso departure 23.13
- S40 from Chiasso departure 23.43
TILO advises its customers to visit the online timetable. Disabled passengers who need assistance to getting on and off public transports, can contact the SBB Free Call Center 0800 007 102 (from Switzerland) or +41 512 257 844 (from abroad). Bicycle loading is not possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.